Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Oberman MD
Dr. Lee Oberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cumming, GA, with other offices in Suwanee, GA and Roswell, GA (and 4 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Oberman is affiliated with Emory-Adventist Hospital, Northside Forsyth Hospital and Northside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Oberman has 7 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Lee Oberman has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Lee Oberman has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Oberman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northside Forsyth Hospital
Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
ST Josephs Hospital
Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Lee Oberman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lee Oberman's office for more information.
1140 Turner Rd Cumming, GA : (770) 442-5882
4395 Johns Creek Pkwy Suwanee, GA : (678) 957-0057
11160 Alpharetta Hwy Roswell, GA : (770) 442-5882
1919 Westminster Rd Charleston, SC : (404) 320-6040
5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE Atlanta, GA : (404) 255-1000
960 Sanders Rd Cumming, GA : (770) 410-1600
3330 Preston Ridge Rd Alpharetta, GA : (770) 821-6791
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lee Oberman, MD - Gastroenterology in Cumming, GA, in this video.
Dr. Lee Oberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.