Dr. Lee Pixley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Pixley?

Love this office!

Posted on July 14th, 2017

I normally the NP Jody Trent. But I love all the providers in this office.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I usually never do these reviews but if I save one child from going through what my daughter did, it's worth it. I had a Very uncomfortable visit with my 14 year old, dr pixley did a breast exam on her which we found very strange, no family of breast cancer and again she just turned 14! Second, once she had her undressed,she preceded to 'check her pulse' under the side of her underwear! Not only on one side but both, I asked what she was doing when it was taking place,in which I got the answer she was checking her pulse. I don't understand why the neck,or wrist wasn't good enough, why did she have to use the groin area. Thank goodness my daughter was on her period,cause she said she wanted to do a 'private ' exam! My daughter and me were both so shocked by what took place. my children will not go back

Very good dr.

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

My name is Kim eaders and I can't stop saying good things out dr Pixley. We had r new born at another dr when she was first born and he didn't have a clue " or didn't tell us for certain if he did" why r daughter 's tummy was destended when she was born and at teh very first apt. w dr Pixley she told me exactly what was wrong. She also found out my daughter has a hart murmur that kids out grow PLUS she also was the reason that we found the blockage in our daughter's hart that had it not been found we could ahve lost her and didn't know it. I would recamend her to anyone and everyone. At birth the dr she had put in the paper work that she had an oblong shaped head but never suggested any further testing to us ever and when I took our daughter in for her very 1st visit w Dr Pixley she mentioned the odd shaped head and at 4 1/2 mth old she had surgery for saigttal craniostanosis. Once again had it not been for her our daughter's forhead would be protudeing way out form where it's sapsoe to be.We can't thank her enough.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017