Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lee A Pomeranz has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Lee A Pomeranz has the following 6 expertise
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Lee A Pomeranz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 68
Did not rush took his time to explain to me what was going on with me. Answered all my questions to my complete satisfaction. . Man is extemely bright , personable and he does care. More than impressed. Would highly reccomend him to anyone I know or anyone I didsn't that was intefrested in having him do their surgery. Very impresive guy! He is as good as it gets.
Its unusual in this day and age to come across a doctor like Dr Pomeranz. He is a throwback to a time when doctors spent time listening to you and answering questions. He returns calls himself, and is very professional without sacrificing a great bedside manner. I had an emergency appendectomy with lots of complications and count my lucky stars that Dr. Pomeranz was the surgeon on call that day. He is a great doctor.
I had a severe case of diverticulitis which eventually became perforated. I was lucky enough to get Dr. Pomeranz as my surgeon. His quiet, calm demeanor helped to diminish my fears. After the surgery, he was always available to answer my questions. He even opened his office on a Saturday during a snowstorm to check on me. He is a gifted surgeon and a wonderful, caring person. I was blessed to have him as my surgeon.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
39 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Montefiore Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRochman & Pomeranz Mds, 700 Old Country Rd Ste 205, Plainview, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lee A Pomeranz, MD - Surgery in Plainview, NY, in this video.
Dr. Lee A Pomeranz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainview, NY.