Dr. Lee Richstone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Richstone?

Warm bedside manner

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Treated me with kindness and respects. Outstanding surgeon.

Fantastic Surgeon

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Lee Richstone. He explained my surgical procedure to me thoroughly, and he continues to address any and/or all of my questions and/or concerns. I recommend Dr. Lee Richstone .

My Prostatectomy

Posted on November 9th, 2017

My Name is Pete Jenkins,Male,54 years old. On 9/18/17 Dr. Richstone performed my prostatectomy and I was out of work for 4 weeks. During my recovery I was advised to walk and stay active. I wore a full depends underwear for ten days and then I didn't need them anymore. I am doing very well in my recovery and I am back in the gym 6 weeks after surgery. I feel fantastic and by the way, EVERYTHING works. Thank you Dr. Richstone for doing a great job and God Bless you.

My grandparents doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2017

We started with my grandfather who had surgery with him. For being 82 at the time and now being 86 my grandfather is doing very well. My grandmother has started seeing him as well for the last year and thinks he is an amazing doctor. He cares for his patients and is very honest and straight forward.

the best prostate cancer surgeon in NY!

Posted on October 13th, 2017

Saved my life. Totally back to normal!!!

He saved my life!

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Waiting on my second visit.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

top of the line

Wonderful urologist

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Dr. Richstone helped my father with prostate surgery. He was honest, upbeat, and explained all of our options. He had us start off with his partner and then came in afterwards and spent quite a bit of time answering all of our questions. He even called us from home on his cellphone to answer a question. We never had to wait long and at one point he even came out to greet my father with a hug rather than have a nurse come out. The surgery went well and my father is very happy and living life to his fullest. I would recommend Dr. Lee Richstone every time! He is a truly caring person and a great urologist.

Smith Institute

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Dr. Richstone and his partner Dr. Kavoussi -- are amazing doctors, surgeons and human beings. I am only to happy to wait however long I have to in order to get an appointment with either of them. I would not hesitate to recommend them to my family and friends. I truly am grateful to both of them.

Beware

Posted on January 16th, 2012

You are just a # to him.... After donating a kidney, he could care less about you as a patient, he did the surgery and he does not care after that.... You don't really have choices about who you can see.. He dosent even have you lay down( or sit ) on his exam table, he just tells you to drop your pants to feel your abdominal, as he sits on his stool......great choice to donate, but very poor after care. UGH !! Disgusting......

Posted on February 9th, 2011

When I made the appointment the girl told me to come in tomorrow at 2:30pm,which was a Saturday, they called me at 2pm Friday and asked me if I could make it sooner because Dr Richstone has a meeting and is leaving the office, I said my appointment is tomorrow than they had the nerve to say it was my misunderstanding, anyway he never had a meeting because when I got there at 3:30 pm he was still there..After my visit I called Dr Richstone on a Monday at 8:30am his nurse said she would page him and email him and he would be calling me back within a couple of hours, he called me back 33 hours later, thats pretty sad that his own office can't get in touch with him or he does not check in with his office...His entire office staff and himself leave much to be desired