Dr. Lee W Ricketts II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee W Ricketts II?

greatest doctor

Dr Ricketts literally saved my life, best doctor I have ever been to. I am from the northeast and there are great doctors up there but he is hands own the best

Best family Dr I have ever been to see!

I have been going to see him for about 8 years and I wish I would have found him sooner. He is the most compassionate Dr I have ever seen. He always asks about the background of whatever problem I may be having,like the details of what I was doing prior to being ill or hurt. Wait time is very quick and he spends a lot of time with each patient. You always receive test results in a timely manner and a copy is always mailed to your home. His office staff could be a little friendlier at times, but they are very professional and always helpful on the phone and at the office.

DR. Ricketts is the best..........and his staff also. They get you a appoitment on short notice and you are sitting in his waiting room for an hour.

Wonderful doctor!

I've been with Dr. Ricketts for years and I hope to be his patient for many more.

Staff is extrmely RUDE! I think they take a grouch pill before they come to work that is slow release throughout the day.

The Best Would not go any where else

Dr. Ricketts is the best Dr. I have ever been to. Always kind and very helpfull.

Wonderful Doctor

Myself, my husband and my 2 children have been under Dr. Ricketts care for over 9 years. He has always been WONDERFUL with us! Have nothing bad to say about him, although some of his office staff could use some friendly manners.

dr. dolittle

imposes his ideas of proper care without listening to the patient. no or little compassion for those in chronic pain. will not return calls. what good is he to anyone i do not know. a bandaid doc

Dr. Lee W Ricketts II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.