Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee S Anderson
Dr. Lee S Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Arlington, TX and Fort Worth, TX . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Texas Health Arlington Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee S Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
- Retinal Disorders
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Lee S Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lee S Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.