Dr. Lee G Schulman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee G Schulman?

Great doc. Patient focused.

Dr Schulman has been treating me for a number of months. Friendly, knowledgeable, great staff. Following the first vein treatment he followed up with a phone call. This level of concern for a patient in exceptional. The treatments have be successful, pain in legs at night is gone and bulging, ugly varicose vains have been eliminated. Feel good, sleeping better and look great.

Longterm happy patient 1/26/2018

Reliable, outstanding professional treatment and results are a given with Dr. Schulman. He is always knowledgeable, communicative, patient and result oriented. For the gold standard in vein problems and unmatched experience, I see Dr, Shulman and have never, in over 20 yrs, been anything but happy with his expertise. I hope he never retires. As a special bonus, the staff is gracious, professional and infinitely accommodating. My treatments have been painless, swift, allow me to return to regular activities almost immediately and have the utmost confidence in a superior outcome.

Exce

My Visits with Dr. Lee Schulman

I have been a patient of Dr. Schulman since last May. My only regret is that I wasn't a patient before May. Dr. Schulman has the unique gift of making a patient feel special. He is professional, caring, and thorough. He explains to you every thing he does, answers all questions, and follows up your visit with a phone call. He is always there for you His staff is exceptional, too. I know he is the best in this field. D. G.

Remarkable Results

Everyone at Schulman Vein and Laser Center from Dr. Lee Schulman to his staff, technicians and front desk couldn't be more knowledgeable, professional and cheerful. At first visit you are given an in depth 1 on 1 consultation followed by any recommended vein testing. You then meet with Dr. Schulman who guides you through his approach to your situation and outlines your treatments. He personally calls you after your initial treatment to check in and see if you have any questions or concerns___a rarity in today's medical practices. I previously had unsuccessful injections elsewhere and had resigned myself to "untreatable" spider veins. But then after 4 yrs. I decided to search again for another practice. So glad I did___after only 1 treatment the transformation was remarkable and the improvements have continued non stop. I look forward to each session. You owe it to yourself not only cosmetically but also health-wise to contact Schulman Vein and Laser Center. Dr. Schulman is the prefect blend of a caring and personable physician. Really__what are you waiting

Bye, bye veins!

What do you do when a five year old asks "what are all those red lines on your legs?" That happened to me about 40 years ago....and that is when I first found Dr Lee Schulman. Under Dr Schulman's care the veins were soon eliminated. Regular visits to his offices in both Nassau and Suffolk counties insure me that those "red lines" won't be returning any time soon. There are several local doctors that could perform the same injections, but for me, Dr Schulman is worth every minute spent in the car getting to his office. He really cares about his patient's overall health, not just the area he is treating.

Not only relieved discomfort transformed the appearance of my legs

I am in my 40's and have had significant varicose veins, particularly on one leg from the shin all the way to back of thigh. They have bothered me for years and finally decided to go for a consult. I am so happy I chose Dr. Shulman and was blown away to learn during the free consult how quickly treatment could begin. I am two months in and could not be happier with the results. The itching and soreness to the touch I experienced previously is gone and so are the unsightly veins. I workout several hours a week and I was also pleased to know from Dr. Shulman that the next day after a treatment I could and should continue to exercise. His staff are helpful and professional. Can't wait to share before and after pics. I wish I did this years sooner, do it for yourself you will be glad you did! My family and friends can't believe the difference and how quick the transformation has been. Thank you.

I look forward to my annual visit

Dr. Lee Schulman is THE vascular specialist you should see! I have been a patient there for several years now, and since it is the same staff (a good thing to note!), I remember them, and they remember me! Dr. Schulman always tends to the veins I want taken care of first and advises of anything else I need done. It is a very pleasant atmosphere for a not so pleasant procedure (but all for vanity!) I am very happy that I was referred to him years ago, and continue to refer him.

I look forward to my annual visit

Dr Lee Schulman

I highly recommend Dr.Schulman. My results are wonderful. My legs look great and have no dark veins or spider veins. I went back after 2 years because my left leg had some new smaller veins appear. I'm 73 yrs old and have young looking legs again. The procedure is done quickly and very little pain. I recommend this Doctor to anyone who wants great results. I use my legs alot because I teach ice-skating. From a very satisfied patient

Wonderful experience

I went to Dr. Lee Schulman with varicose veins and after very gentle care with my treatments, they are gone. He did a wonderful job & made me feel completely at ease. I've been back since then to check on a vein which ended up not to be a problem. There was no pressure to take care of it, but he let me know that if I ever wanted to do it, I could come back any time.

Highly Satisfied is an understatement

Dr. Lee Schulman is the one and only if you are in need of Vascular Surgeon. This is a doctor with a heart of gold and golden hands. He knows just what procedure is the best for your particular situation. He is direct and will explain each and every course of treatment which he feels is nothing but the best for you. If you have a question, I assure you he has the time to answer it until you are completely satisfied with the answer and fully understand exactly what he will be doing to correct and help your situation.

Dr. Lee G Schulman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.