4.7

Goodbye leg pain

I had terrible pain in my left leg and was taking advil every day to try to relieve this pain. My co-worker told me about Dr Schulman and the Schulman Vein Center. I was willing to try anything so I gave it a try. I am so glad I did. He did ultrasound of the leg to see what was going on before he gave me treatment. I have gone to him three times already and am starting to see results. He started in the lower leg and gave me painless shots there. The pain in the lower leg is relieved already about 99%. He has started giving me shots in thigh. The first series was last night. If this works as well as the lower leg I will be extremely happy. The side benefit of these shots are that the unsightly veins have disappeared already from my lower leg. I would recommend Dr Shulman to anyone. He is the best

Fran

After many years of procrastination I finally decided to go to Long Island Vein Specialists- Dr Lee Schulman. I have not been happier- my legs are finally looking good- no more purple around my ankles, no more unsightly veins- I have actually worn a dress for the first time in years- I look forward to each visit- Thank you Dr Schulman

Marilyn

I have been seeing Dr. Lee Schulman on and off for many years. I use the office in Manhasset. His staff is pleasant and always accommodating. I find Dr, Schulman a pleasure to deal with. He is caring and listens. Most importantly, when he injects the veins there is only a slight discomfort, I don’t find it painful, and the results are good. recommend him.

Michele

I went to the NYC Schulman Vein and Laser Center for leg pain due to bulging veins. I saw him in his Manhasset office, he also is conveniently located in Manhattan. The office staff is very professional and helpful regarding appointments, insurance questions, and/or payments. Dr. Schulman's appointments have always been prompt which is extremely helpful when planning appointments. He never rushes the appointment always taking time to ask if I have any concerns or questions. At my first visit Dr. Lee Schulman was extremely informative. He explained the procedure he would use answering all the questions I was prepared to ask before I even asked them. My second visit was my first treatment which took approximately five minutes. He continually spoke during the treatment to occupy my thoughts since he sensed I was a little nervous. However, it was exactly how he explained it. It was virtually painless, during and after. Other than wearing the bandage for a few hours, there were no restrictions at all. I could not believe the difference the next day! I even flew that week and was totally comfortable. Dr. Schulman is very patient, reassuring and knowledgeable. He was recommended to me by another physician who had treatments with him and experienced great results. I have since recommended him to a friend who is equally as pleased. I will continue recommending him!

Thank you Dr. Schulman!

For the first time in a decade, I am able to wear summer skirts and shorts and not be self-conscious about the blue and pink spider veins on my ankles and legs! Dr Schulman, a vein doctor on Long Island, made that possible. I had given up hope that I would be able to find a doctor who could clear up my legs. I had seen several doctors over the years for sclerotherapy, but nothing seemed to work. Then another doctor of mine recommended Dr. Schulman! His staff are lovely to deal with. The injections are virtually painless, and he always asks which area bothers me the most. Dr. Schulman is kind, professional, and an expert.

Actual Results

I went to Dr. Schulman for spider veins treatment. I have struggled with the tiny veins on my legs since I was 18. I have been to many different doctors with minimal results. After going to Dr. Schulman my veins are finally clearing. So don’t hesitate and make an appointment.

Veins Away At Last

Somebody had told me about this great doctor that can help erase bumps on legs caused by veins, even spider veins. I immediately called for an appointment. I had to experience this. I got an appointment pretty quickly at his Manhasset office, the New York Leg Vein Specialists. Well, it was was everything n then some. My veins were taken care of in several visits, and I can’t wait for summer to wear short skirts, and bathing suits. Why didn’t I hear about Dt. Lee Schullman years ago? So now I will share this info with other women. THANK YOU, Deborah

Żylaki i pajączki

Schulman vein and laser center - to profesjonalna pomoc w pozbyciu się żylaków i pajączków na nogach . Zabieg szybki I bezbolesny. Bardzo miły lekarz i sympatyczny personel Mimo ze nie mówię dobrze po angielsku czułam się dobrze i komfortowo Rezultaty widoczne już po zabiegu a po miesiącu moje pajączki na nogach praktycznie niewidoczne Polecam Schulman vein and laser center. Dziekuje dr Schulman Beata

Pajączki i żylaki na nogach

Sprawdzilam I polecam „ Schulman vein and laser center Bardzo mila i fachowa pomoc.Zabieg naprawdę bezbolesny i przynoszący widoczne efekty Duże i małe pajączki na nogach w ciągu miesiąca praktycznie zniknęły Jestem bardzo zadowolona dlatego polecam osobom które maja problemy z pajaczkami a także z większymi żyłami na nogach

Finally getting rid of ugly veins!! - Jean

I've been going to Dr. Schulman's Vein Center for a number of months now and slowly I'm seeing my ugly varicose veins disappear. I never imagined it would be so painless and easy. Each treatment takes about 15 minutes and then I'm on my way. A big THANK YOU to Dr. Schulman and staff!!!

Sclerotherapy injections

I was a patient many years ago. I had fabulous results. Years went by and I could not find Dr. Schulman's office as they had moved. I visited two other doctors. I did not like either one. I had lazer surgery in one office. I also had bulging veins that were uncomfortable and was told by both doctors that Sclerotherapy would not work on those veins. I finally found Dr. Shulman at the Long Island Vein Center. He assured me he could treat these veins. I am still being treated, but my veins are no longer bulging. I find the injections to be pain free, just a slight pinch. He is very concerned about your comfort level. I would higly recommend this office for honesty and professionalism.

Thank you Dr. Schulman

I can’t say enough about how wonderful Dr Schulman is. I have struggled with my ugly spider veins for years. I have gone to other places and had injections and lasers but with very little improvement . Not only is Dr. Schulman very nice and spent time with me explaining everything but he really made huge improvements to my legs . After only a few treatments I feel so good about wearing shorts now. Everyone at the Commack office on Long Island was wonderful. Thank you so much!

Dr. Lee G Schulman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.