- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee S Schwartzberg MD
Dr. Lee S Schwartzberg, MD is a doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN, with other offices in Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Schwartzberg is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Collierville and Methodist Hospital South. They speak English.
Dr. Lee S Schwartzberg has 4 locations
Dr. Lee S Schwartzberg has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lee S Schwartzberg has the following 25 expertise
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Breast Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Clinical Research
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2020)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lee S Schwartzberg Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lee S Schwartzberg
Dr. Schwartzberg works in Germantown, TN and 3 other locations and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Schwartzberg is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Collierville and Methodist Hospital South.