Dr. Lee Silk Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lee Silk?

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Dr Silk is a great doctor. Always shows concern and care for your pain!! I love going to Boston Pain Care. A place that actually knows how to treat patients!

RN/patient

Posted on November 1st, 2015

This guy is such an arrogant, lying, little man who should be sued for bad mouthing other Dr's. My experience was so horriable that as a nurse I was completely emmbarreded to think that I am a nurse in this is what we have in our health care system today. After first vist I was told to come back. Came back to appt. and I was late for it was my second appt. First and last with him. He did want to see me because of my Dr's social situation (Retired) and he felt like her dosing was incorrect, not only would he not re-evaluate me he told me to stop taking pain medication and come back in six months, babbeling on about how some Kathy called me. Well then why was I given a second appt. I believe people like himself who call themselves a Dr. is one of the reasons we suffer such a broken healthcare system. He refused to see me based on that alone. I would not go back there if I was on my death bed.

Posted on June 26th, 2015

I had several bad experiences with pain management doctors and my primary care telling me there's nothing they can do for me and "it's all in your head". Some of the negative reviews here had me worried as well. I am SO glad I went to see Dr. Silk at Boston Pain Care. He knew exactly what I was going through and told me we have many options in treating my severe nerve pain. He told me "there's no reason you should have to live with this pain". Also, great bedside manner.

horrible

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Denied me meds after I told him I had taken hydrocodone once off label a few times because they needed a urine test. Left the appointment in tears as he made me feel like a druggy for simply wanting pain relief after trying pt and whatnot already.

Amazing doctor!

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

I recently saw Dr.Silk for a second opinion appt. I was nervous since my last doctor was so arrogant and rude to me. Dr. Silk couldn't have been nicer, he was sincerely concerned and very interested in my questions and concerns. After about 2 minutes I knew that I was lucky to find him. He listened to all of my questions with concern and compassion and never made me feel rushed. I would recommend him to everybody I know. He's just awesome!

Look elsewhere

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Terrible bedside manner, unhelpful.

God complex, no empathy whatsoever

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

The office and staff are fine, but Dr Silk is arrogant, uncaring, and has a god complex. He talks fast to keep you from asking questions and lacks listening skills. No one this arrogant should be practicing in this field.This is the opinion of the writer.

Find another doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2012

saw him 3 times: first time eval, prescribed non-narcotic medication and muscle relaxant. no big deal.second time: asked how i was doing, said i was fine, medications working with pt.third time: wanted to double dosages. i asked why 'that is what i like all my patients to be on'. right, so you don't have to think.for profit doctor; won't go back.

Great

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

The Whole Facility and Staff are great. Dr Silk is direct and honest. Well Worth the time of a first visit to see for yourself.

Posted on November 30th, 2017