Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lee J Suckno has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Clinical Depression
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I have been with Dr. Suckno for 14 years. He is very knowledgeable, attentive, very prompt in returning phone calls (average wait is about 30 minutes) and interested in his patients. He will council and advise you on the phone so you don't have to make special trip to his office. He does not take insurance but you always get consistent quality care and attention and as I said before will council you on the phone saving you the expense of a office visit. As I have bipolar disorder and must maintain a strict regiment of medication, getting the best treatment possible is my priority so that I can be self-sufficient and functional. He can provide quality care because he is not restricted by the rules insurance companies dictate.
Came highly recommended. What a joke! He refused to take my son on as a new patient. Told him he couldn't help him and to go back to his old doctor. The reason my son was trying to switch doctors is his previous dr. kept him on too many meds which Suckno agreed. Maybe he only wants the easy to treat patients.
THIS GUY SHOULD BE CALLED SUCK YES. HE IS ARROGANT, CONDESENDING AND DRAWS CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT LISTENING TO ANYONE BUT HIMSELF. RUDE, BELITTELING AND A WASTE OF TIME. DON'T USE THIS DOC EVEN IF HE COMES TO YOU HIGHLY RECCOMENDED. HE TAKES WHAT YOU SAY AND REPHRASES IT / ENJOYS HIS ROLE OF SUPERIORITY TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL GOOD. TWISTED.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Lee J Suckno accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Morris Neurology Pa, 170 E Main St Ste 202, Rockaway, NJ
Dr. Lee J Suckno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockaway, NJ.