Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lee L Thibodeau
Lee L Thibodeau is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 19
My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Lee Thibodeau twice in the past two years for Steve's back surgery. Dr. Thibodeau is an amazing, insightful, creative and wholistic thinker and medical surgeon. We had the utmost faith in him, and he did a briliiant job both times. Never have I felt such confidence in a doctor. I would not only recommend him, I would unfailingly return to him for any further surgical interventions.
Dr Thibodeau recently completed a spinal fusion on my lower back due to instability and chronic pain. I am a healthcare professional and have encountered all manner of physicians. Upon meeting him for the first time I immediately felt at ease with his "down to earth" comfortable manner. Medical explanations and outcome projections are thorough. His credentials are impeccable and breadth of surgical experience in his specialty (the spine) is extensive. I would highly recommend this physician to my family members and would personally seek his skills in the future if needed. I feel fortunate that my primary care physician referred me to his medical group.
Lee L Thibodeau accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions195 Fore River Pkwy, Portland, ME
Take a minute to learn about Lee L Thibodeau in this video.
Lee L Thibodeau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.