Dr. Lee P Tocchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee P Tocchi?

Very Professional, Experienced, and Compassionate

Dr. Tocchi has successfully performed two knee replacements (from osteonecrosis) for me. The experience was very good and I have no complaints about his skill and bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone that needs an excellent orthopedist. Five stars for sure.I went to another orthopedist for a year and A year and a half that could not diagnose the extreme osteonecrosis I had in my knees. I finally decided to get a second opinion and Dr. Tocchi diagnosed me immediately after imaging studies. Shortly thereafter he replaced the worst knee and later the second one. I was so pleased with his care and excellence in surgery.

Patient, kind and takes his time

I've been a patient of Doc Tocchi for 10 years. He is a patient and kind, and has a delightfully dry sense of humor. More importantly, he is an excellent surgeon with a caring bedside manner. Two thumbs up!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I am very thankful to Dr. Tocchi and his staff (Morgane) for their services. Went today to follow up with a different doctor and there is no comparison with Dr. Tocchi.

Dr Tocchi is very good. He is conservative, and does not jump to surgical solutions as many do. The ease of getting an appointment for a trauma that did not go through the ER was not good. People in the office made the decision as to time waited which was not acceptable.

Love this doctor. Very caring and professional.

The best surgeon in this area!

I recently had surgery under Dr. Tocchi. I have had a remarkable recovery and I am extremely impressed with his professionalism and his superior abilities. I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with the outcome of my surgery.