Dr. Lee D Trotter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee D Trotter?

Skipped town

He did Lap Band on me in Spokane, WA. Went to 1 month post op appt to find out he left practice and left town. No explanation, no one to be referred to. Quality doc? Hardly. Not very professional at all. Would not see him again if life depended on it! Am now 2 wks post op for Lap Band to Roux en y conversion due to band complications. Huge 5 stars to Spokane WA Rockwood Clinic Bariatric Surgery Group!!! Who incidentally are seeing quite a few of his patients for problems. Be warned... he moves around a lot & pushes his protein mixes that he "invented". Too bad there are not "zero" or negitive stars.

Social Worker

Lee Trotter is a wonderful human being and surgeon! I met Dr. Trotter when I was in the Air Force, many years ago. I had been to nearly 100 doctor visits and a multitude of different type of doctors. No one, and I mean no one, could figure out the problem. I even went to the Cleveland Clinic as the VA made me to get an "expert" opinion. That clinic told me the procedure that Dr. Trotter wanted to do could not be done, especially laproscopically! Well, Dr. Trotter not only did it, but he did do it laproscopicaly! I called the Cleveland Clinic the day after my surgery to tell them the great news. Dr. Trotter helped me through such a tough time, advocated for me, and has in turn changed my life. I used to be sick every day... Now, I am well and feel great. Thank you, thank you, Dr. Lee Trotter.