Dr. Lee L Turner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lee L Turner?

Wonderful Doctor!!!!

Ome of the best doctor's I've had dealings with!! He made this surgery so much easier.

Totally incompetent

Hot shot who thinks he can do no wrong. He botched a simple surgery on my mom, and didn't know he did. Another found it. This had devastating consequences for her and all of us. I can't believe Wesley Hospital keeps him on staff. He should stick to chasing nurses and leave the surgery to qualified Dr's. Run from him if he is on call or you are referred to him - you have choices.

Never again!

I could write a book on why I will never use him again. Because of him I had a near death experience, of which two other doctors had to repair. I was told I had cancer, and needed emergency surgery. Turns out I didn't have cancer, and he never did a biopsy, but that did not stop him from doing the surgery, there is so much more to this story but there isn't enough space. It's three years since the surgery I go for a consult with a new serge on tomorrow to look at what has to be done to repair the damage done. Never again! Would I recommend him.

2 weeks ago I was referred to Dr. Turner by a friend who had nothing but great things to say about him. After seeing my GP (who is part of Forrest General) I requested that he refer me out to Dr. Turner to remove my gallbladder. I could not be more happy with that desicion. He was very informative and was very patient with me as I asked a million questions. On the day of surgery he made sure to ask once again if I had any questions and reassured me that he and Greg would take good care of me. I could not be any more satisfied with Dr. Turner, his staff and all of the staff on the 2nd floor! I had a great experience and would definitely see him again if I needed!

Heard many reviews of this doctor from several of his patients and they had nothing but rave reviews! Now, from personal experience, still have nothing but rave reviews. Keep up the good work Dr. Turner!! !

He removed my son's gallbladder. Was very professional and descriptive. He did a wonderful job. Would recommend him as a surgeon any day!

Should not be allowed to operate on a dog

Patients beware-this could happen to you!!! Because of his "know-it-all" and cocky attitude, he neglected to do something as simple as a biopsy that would have prevented major surgery on my Mom which led to her untimely death.(I have my Mom's medical records to back up my statements) As he had told me a couple of months earlier, "performing surgeries were going to put his kids through college." This one botched-up job made him a bundle. Dr. Turner should have lost his medical license. He clearly has the wrong idea of what being a physician is supposed to be about. Please take head. This man is dangerous!

Refered to Dr. Turner after finding enlarged nodes in breast.Was sent there to have biopsy.This Dr. would not biopsy and said basicly your to young to have cancer (36),said it fibrosystic breast,live with the pain. Ultrasound did not show cyst,it showed lymp nodes. Today will be seeing someone else,but not at that center.That was a waste of my time and nerves. When I asked why was having pain in underarms his response was,"I don't know". He was right he don't know anything.

Uses language all can comprehend. Refrains from using technical jargon that confuses patients. Is forthright in providing information. Appointment time are easy to set and his nurse is great.

He is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Dr. Lee Turner is an AWESOME surgeon. He spends so much time with his patients. He explains everything so clearly and answers all of your questions. He is very caring and seems to be a very dedicated surgeon. I am not sure why anyone would get on a sight like this and comment things such as what takes place in his personal life. here say is just here say. Lots of rumors get started in hospital settings and most of it is just as it is called>>> RUMORS. From what I gather and have experienced with Dr. Turner is that he is a TOP of the line surgeon and treats all patients like family.

great care

I felt that I was gettin top knotch care! thanks!

VICKIE CRAFT BEZERQUEEN@HOTMAIL.COM

GREAT DOCTOR. ENJOYED BEING A PATIENT. HE WAS NOT ONLY A GREAT DOCTOR BUT TREATED ME LIKE A PERSON AND NOT JUST A NUMBER ON A CHART. HE WAS PATIENT WITH ME AND TOOK TIME TO LISTEN.COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER DOCTOR.

Dr. Lee L Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morganton, NC.