Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lee S Vincent
Lee S Vincent is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, WA. They speak English.
Showing 2 of 2
My son is autistic and I was having difficulty getting the specialized care he needed. We were actually on a 3 month waiting list to even get an appointment with a specialist. During a check-up, Dr. Vincent found out about or situation. He made some phone calls and convinced the autism center to see us the next day. Since he cared enough to do that, my little boy is getting care that he would not have otherwise. Not only is he a great doctor in the office, but his dedication to his patient has greatly improved our everyday quality of life.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2700 Northup Way, Bellevue, WA
Lee S Vincent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.