Dr. Lee W Parsons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee W Parsons?

Patient

Dr. Parsons has a kind and relaxed demeanor and I never feel rushed. I had a difficult pregnancy and he made the experience of delivery wonderful. I highly recommend him for all ages.

Dr. Parsons is excellent & he will be my Dr. For years as well as my daughter. We feel very fortunate to have found him and appreciate his service.

Dr. Parsons has been my Dr for over 19 years now. I love how he has a kind heart and always cares for others. He has delivered all four of my children and have watched them and myself grow. I dont just consider him my Dr but a friend. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you :)

I have been a patient of Dr. Parson's for years, and will not see any other doctor. He is very polite, caring and truly cares about his patients.