- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee A Wallach MD
Dr. Lee A Wallach, MD is a doctor primarily located in Framingham, MA. They have 46 years of experience. Their specialties include Public Health & General Preventive Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Lee A Wallach has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lee A Wallach has the following 0 expertise
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Lee A Wallach Accepts the Following Insurance
- 100 Pleasant St Framingham , MA : (508) 872-5289
More about Dr. Lee A Wallach
Dr. Wallach graduated from the State University of New York Downstate in 1973. Dr. Wallach works in Framingham, MA and specializes in Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.