Dr. Lee Weinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Weinstein?

Do not care about my child but himself and his money

Posted on May 18th, 2016

I had been to this practice for quite a while. Most doctors are caring and nice. But Dr. Weinstein is more about himself and how much money he can make. The billing Management is terrible! They do not correct their billing mistakes even they knew it was wrong because they want the book look good ( not fraudulent). I wound not recommend this doctor!

Great Experience!

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Dr. Weinstein takes his time during every visit. He offers great advise and knowledge for 1st time parents.

Could not be happier

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Dr Weinstein is an excellent doctor who was very patient with my son, who is over 2 years now. I am actually surprised by the amount of time he spends with his patients and how he answers each of their questions without hurrying up for the next appointment. He is very compassionate and is a master of his skills. Would highly recommend him to parents who want good care for their kids.

Awesome

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Takes time and care with the children. He is very nice and compassionate.

Great Pediatrician

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Dr Weinstein is a very caring pediatrician. He listens to what I have to say and answers all my questions. He talks to the kids and also, listens to what they have to say. I have children with normal childhood problems and diseases (flu, pneumonia, strep throat), but he takes my concerns seriously. As for wait times, I haven't met a physician that I haven't waited for. Maybe he runs behind a bit in his schedule because he spends times with his patients and actually enjoys and cares about what he is doing.

GREAT DOC, GREAT OFFICE

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Dr. Weinstein and the Troy office are a great group of docs. he is patient and listened to our needs and provided good feedback based on our concerns and questions. The other Dr.'s in that office are all similar in nature- so if we deal with his colleagues we are always happy.

Excellent

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Weinstein is absolutely a wonderful Pediatrician. He displays patience and intelligence. Wonderful with my three boys and great with my wife and I. We highly recommend him!

Full of Himself

Posted on December 8th, 2010

This guy was full himself. Not a good listener, not interested in my child, his patient. Just too slick for my taste. Would not recommend.

Posted on March 29th, 2010

Dr. Weinstien is soft spoken and gentle with the parents as well as the children. Very thurough and patient. Highly recommended.

Posted on October 6th, 2014