Lee Zimmer Is this you?

Great Doctor!

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Dr. Zimmer performed an excision of a left carotid body paraganglioma for me. He is an excellent surgeon, with an excellent support team. I've entrusted my life to him and wouldn't hesitate to recommend his medical expertise to anyone. Thanks.

Dr Zimmer tokk care of in one week what my prior physicians had been taking months to figure out

Posted on February 25th, 2012

I have been dealing with a severe sore throat and swollen tonsil for months when I finally got fed up and found my way to dr Zimmer. It was the best decision I have ever made. He diagnosed a cancerous tumor in my throat in a week, while my prior ENT's had taken months ans still had no diagnosis. Both of his offices are well staffed with professional caring staff that make difficult situations as bearable as possible. If I continue to need the services of an ENT I will never leave his professional care

Posted on July 17th, 2015