Dr. Leeber Cohen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Leeber Cohen?

Wonderful doctor.

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Very accurate and professional, soft spoken doctor.

Horrible experience

Posted on July 25th, 2015

I waited up to 3 hrs in his office. He overbooks, he's rushed. He's running in and out of 2 or 3 rooms. After waiting 2 hours, your placed in a room, given a basic exam, then told to wait in reception area again, then into another room, then back to reception room. HE's very rude. He won't answer questions. I tried to ask questions and his response was "Don't ask me questions. I'm confused." While I took the eye test, I was blurred and he yelled at me. "Don't tell me what you can't see, tell me what you can see." I should have just walked out. He's running in and out of rooms with a computer and typing up cases I guess. I don't know whether he operates or not, but he forgot to put patches on someone's eye that he checked and he told the secy to run after the person. She came back 10 minutes later with the man. Two people began complaining and yelling that they were there over 2 hours. Horrible atmosphere. Do not see this dr.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

First time there i had a very thorough eye exam. Will see him again

Top notch

Posted on September 8th, 2011

He's the best eye doctor I've ever had, and I've been severely nearsighted ever since I was 10 years old. He's kind, accurate (doesn't overcorrect, which SO many ophthalmologists do), and explains various options rather than making assumptions about what you want. Excellent physician! (And my father, brother and cousin are all physicians, and I am a primary healthcare practitioner myself (acupuncturist), so I know what I'm talking about.) I highly, highly recommend Dr. Leeber Cohen!

Highly Recommend

Posted on December 17th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Cohen by a worldclass NY Internist I co9uld not respect more, for a serious eye issue I had neglected for longer than I care to admit. In every important way my decision to consult him proved justified. He is not verbose but focuses like a laser...no opthamological pun intended..His absolute commitment to arrive at accurate, detailed differential diagnosis is palpable, andin the midst of my terror and compounding shame re my neglect, I was deeply moved. Dr. Cohen worked hard not to show his frustration at the latter.This physician is in great demand and justifiably so. For a sole practitioner, he has large and busy staff....and clearly, a huge contingency of very smart and very lucky patients.I am beyond picky about who I consult, this via some abysmal experiences over many years. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to any human with any eye issue, from the most mundane or routine to the most serious with a real sense of privilege and absolute confidence.

Posted on October 24th, 2016