Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leemore M Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
I have been Dr Burke's patient for more than 10 years. In that time I have never had anything but positive, fully informed and patient care by her. I have a serious fibroid condition and under Dr. Burke's care the fibroids have come under management. Dr. Burke gives me all the time I need to understand everything that is going on with my body and she answers every question, without regard to time. She explains everything she is doing before, during and after each visit. Communication is exceptional!
Dr. Burke is awesome! Actually, everyone in the office is pretty great. The atmosphere is positive and friendly. Dr. Burke is always professional, but I feel like she also takes the time to make sure you're okay in all areas of your life. Also, she is a straight shooter, and that's what I need! As in, she will tell you that you need to get your weight or blood pressure under control, in a nice way. I appreciate that. I've also seen a few nurse practitioners here over the years and they were lovely as well.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Burke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Leemore M Burke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommonwealth Ob/Gyn Specialists, 7605 Forest Ave Ste 411, Henrico, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leemore M Burke in this video.
Dr. Leemore M Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.