4.9

Have you seen Dr. Leena Sayedy?

Amazing doctor

she is an excellent doc i will recommend her to everyone without any hesitation. She is smart, friendly, professional, very attentive, informative, and concerning.

Dr Leena is very kind hearted physician. She is very thorough and takes care of her patients "just like family". I would recommend her in a heartbeat !

Most memorable- the care and knowledge Dr. Sayedy exhibited. Referred by a friend. Rarely write reviews but this is something I needed to get out.

JD

I am not too keen on visiting doctors. In fact I really hate it!! When my family doctor advised me to see a gastroenterologist, I was not looking forward to it. After our first consultation Dr. Sayedy made me feel so at ease and genuinely hopeful. She is highly knowledgeable in her field. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Dr. Leena Sayedy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodbury, NY.

Dr. Leena Sayedy Is this you?