Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leena K Singh
Dr. Leena K Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chico, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Enloe Medical Center Esplanade. Dr. Singh has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leena K Singh has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I too never received a phone call to get an appointment. Now it will be months before they can get an appointment. I really need an appointment. These issues are the staff and management of the staff. Not the doctor. I hope I get an appt soon. Totally unprofessional to not call back. Unacceptable to have to wait months for an appointment.
I have been seeing Dr. Leena for 5+ years. Her and her staff are always friendly. She is open to any new information that may help her treat her patients; to hear what works and what doesn't including non-pharm. She splits her time between her office and Feather River Hospital so her hours vary. I would highly recommend her for your thyroid issues.
I highly recommend Dr. Singh. She is a superior endocrinologist in every way (I've had several). I like the fact that she never makes me wait or makes me feel rushed. She takes time to answer all my questions and she has never patronized me when I query her about research I've done regarding my thyroid condition.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Seth Gs Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Leena K Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLeena Singh Md, 1488 East Ave Ste 130, Chico, CA
Dr. Leena K Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chico, CA.