Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leena Sutaria MD
Dr. Leena Sutaria, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sutaria is affiliated with Asheville VA Medical Center, Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center and Asheville NC VA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Leena Sutaria has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Leena Sutaria is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Sutaria is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Asheville VA Medical Center
Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center
Asheville NC VA
20 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Leena Sutaria Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leena Sutaria's office for more information.
1100 Tunnel Rd Asheville, NC : (828) 298-7911
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Leena Sutaria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.