Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lee R Mccurley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lee R Mccurley has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 25
Everything seemed fine while in the waiting room. The front desk staff was very friendly. After going back and getting my vitals done my impression was that I was in a very professional office. Then I was seen by a female provider who seemed very friendly. Things took a drastic turn when I showed her my exstensive blood test results from another doctor only done a month ago. My testosterone level is VERY low and I have been struggling with extreme fatigue for the last 2 months and it's been a real burden. She offered no help at all with this, when I pointed out their advertsment for testosterone gel on their own wall and why don't we try it out she responded with "THAT IS A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE!!" Ooook...so what? After waiting for 20 minutes for a B-12 shot and the nurse coming in to tell me they are done without a mention of any possible way they could help me, I left, and they are lucky I paid my copay up front because I would not have paid then a dime to just sit and chat about my problems with no solution. These people are a joke.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Mccurley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1985
St Paul Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLee Roy Mccurley Md, 775 W Westchester Pkwy Ste 102, Grand Prairie, TX
Dr. Lee R Mccurley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Prairie, TX.