Dr. Leesa M Azar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leesa M Azar?

Excellent Doctor

A knowledgeable and caring physician

I went in with a list of minor complaints, and she listened to everyone of them without hurrying me or making me feel stupid. She diagnosed what my orthopedic surgeon could not. And when I got plantar fasciitis while hiking, she faxed me a prescription and a sent me a PF boot!

I found Dr. Azar to be thorough and caring. A difference between her and other doctors I've used is that she listens to you when you speak. Many do not. I would highly recommend Dr. Azar to anyone searching for a PCP.

Dr Azar is attentive and thorough

The thing I most value in a medical professional is the ability to listen to their patient and determine a course of action based on their input. Dr. Azar is a full five-star rating in this area.

Just about the best there is

Good Doc

Only taking new patients on a case-by-case basis???

Never actually saw Dr. Azar because I was told by the receptionist that the doctor was only taking new patients on a "case-by-case" basis. I have never heard of this before. We have moved several times, all over the country and I have NEVER encountered this. Either a practice is taking new patients or they are not. Receptionist asked me my name, AGE, insurance company and whether or not I was on any medications. The questions smack of discrimination. Afraid I am too close to Medicare age? (I'm not.) Afraid I am too sick, or, not sick enough??? Receptionist told me to call back the next day if I hadn't heard back from them to see if I was accepted. Sorry Dr. Azar. You will not be getting my business or my husband's.