Dr. Lefferage Robbins Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lefferage Robbins Jr?

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I have found using doctor Robbins a overall good experience. He has always had a good attitude and listened to my problems then followed up with what care I needed even if it was to send me to a specialist .

Best Family Doctor we have ever had!

Posted on October 26th, 2010

Dr. Robbins has been our family doctor since shortly after he came to Birmingham. He has treated two of our elderly parents, my husband and me, our son and several of our friends we have referred to him. If he is unable to sucessfully treat an illness or problem, he quickly refers you to a specialist and gets you in to see them. He is honest in his assessments and never makes you feel like you are just another patient on an assembly line!

Posted on March 9th, 2010

Dr. Robbins doesn't bother to examine my feet or check to see if past skin infections have healed. I AM DIABETIC! His office staff is way too busy, sometimes unable to even answer the telephone. I am fed up and looking for another doc.

Dr. Robbins is a great Family Practioner

Posted on March 7th, 2009

I first used Dr. Robbins when he was a Hospitalist at a local hospital. I was thrilled to learn that he had gone into private practice and I quickly transferred my records to his office. Dr. Robbins is a wonderful doctor. He has a great bedside manner. He is very knowledgable, professional, and does not rush you through his office. He takes to time to listen to you, exam you and review your care with you. I've referred several of my friends to Dr. Robbins and we've all be very happy with the care we have received by him and his staff.

Posted on April 17th, 2016