Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 6
The first time I visited this office, the front desk staff, she let her friend came after me to see the doctor first, because of that I waited for more than one hour. One month later, during my second visited, another front desk staff, made me waited 45 mins for nothing, I asked her if there is a patient with the doctor, she said yes, but actually there was no patient with the doctor. The doctor is very nice. She spent a lot of time to talked to me.
Dr. Chen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Garfield Medical Center
St. Francis Medical Center
Greater El Monte Community Hospital
East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Pacific Alliance Medical Center
East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Whittier Hospital Medical AHMC
Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Children`s Hospital of L.A.
San Gabriel Valley M.C. AHMC
Montclair Hospital Medical Center
28 Years Experience
Shanghai First Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions18780 Amar Rd, Walnut, CA
Dr. Mary Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut, CA.