Dr. Lei H Winget Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Lei H Winget?

Best doctor I ever had !

Best doctor I ever had, no lie. Fearless to tackle, pretty much anything, even remotely common. Where others merely recommend (expensive) specialists, Dr. Han delves in, with fantastic results. The only reason I'm here, was searching for her, after she left Fortuna Family Medical Clinic, I majorly miss the best doctor I ever had.

She is great

I have the privilege of working with her at the Hospital but also She is my personal physician ... She has a"Tough Love" way of dealing with some patients that maybe not complying with orders such as smoking,drinking,just doing things that you know are just making your situation worse I love that about her personally and professionally you can tell she cares that's what makes her a great doctor