More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lei Zhuang has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 1 of 1
I had surgery and she was fantastic. It was an unusual case, not typical and she went forward with a plan to replace the bones in my middle ear. Frankly, she saved me. I had lost 90% of my hearing literally wishing a day or two. My history was not typical, she listened to MY description of the history, and did exploratory surgery. I didn't need the replacement, as only the middle bone was broken. Fantastic insight, and follow-thru. This was done at Kaiser, Woodland Hills. I had been turfed from doctor to doctor, to specialist, 3 hearing aids, and none of them over a 5 year period (that was thru excellent private insurance) I was referred to her by my primary @ Kaiser when I joined their plan. She really listened to my history..., and I can hear and am very greatful.
16 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Lei Zhuang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center, 5601 De Soto Ave, Woodland Hills, CA
Dr. Lei Zhuang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.