Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Leia F Meyers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Leia F Meyers has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Leia F Meyers has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leia F Meyers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
If only i had googled her, before making a decision i would have seen these reviews. leia meyers was my primary care doctor for three years. Up until 7/17/2017, i had a vision that she was a women, young and in the suburbs she would be a wonderful doctor. Ha...... First leia meyers has too many patients, and does alot of over booking. You will wait up to an hour between the lobby, and the waiting room before you will actually see her. Her one on one time with myself would be about 25 minutes, although I had various health issues. she does not follow up, or do additional testing, unless she feels like it. Where the is 1 un happy patient. there will be 10 happy ones. She was not a god fit for me, lazy and doesn't care.. I HOPE YOU SEE THIS REVIEW LEAIS MERYERS
I would not refer this Doctor to anyone. I am 62 years old and I made it very clear that in my late 20's I became agoraphobic, starting from anxiety attacks and proceeding to being affraid to leave the house. I saw many phychologists until I fully understood what an anxiety attack really was and that I wasn't going to die from it. I was on many drugs that didn't work for me. There after I saw a wonderful MD. that presribed Ativan in a small dosage and finally I was slowly able to leave my home and become a total person again. All this was told to Leia Meyers and all she did was admonish me and suggested that I try all different medications. She literally said if I took this medication I would have to come in every 3 months to take a drug test to prove it was in my system and that I was not selling it. She did say I know your not but you still would have to be tested. Then she got her instrument out to examine me and I was so disgusted with the way she made me feel, like a druggy. I've been taking the same medication for over 30 years, same dosage, same amount and am a full functioning 62 year old woman. When she got her intrument out to examine me I said, "We are done here." If I could have rated her at negative 5, I would have.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Bon Secours Hospital
Dr. Leia F Meyers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Family Care Physicians, 27070 Hoover Rd Ste A, Warren, MI
Dr. Leia F Meyers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.