Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Leif A Lohrbauer
Dr. Leif A Lohrbauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lohrbauer is affiliated with St Vincents Medical Center Riverside, Memorial Hospital Jacksonville and Baptist Medical Center Beaches. He speaks English.
Dr. Leif A Lohrbauer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Leif A Lohrbauer has the following 15 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Shortness of Breath
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Block
- Chest Pain
- Nuclear Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Failure
Dr. Leif A Lohrbauer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lohrbauer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Duke University Hospital
Dr. Leif A Lohrbauer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Vincents Cardiology, 4205 Belfort Rd Ste 2069, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leif A Lohrbauer, MD in Jacksonville, FL, in this video.
Dr. Leif A Lohrbauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.