Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leif G Vold has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Vold is amazing! He is a caring, intellegent, warm and funny doctor. I feel comfortable talking to him about any issue and he doesn't make me feel embarrassed. I have never felt rushed during an appt. He always follows up to see how I'm doing. I wish he could be my PCP. Other doctors should take lessons from him on bedside manner and how to make a patient feel important and not just a number.
Dr. Vold was a fantastic OB. He followed my care and took all my concerns seriously throughout my pregnancy. When it came time to deliver, he happened to be the one on shift and delivered my baby. I had a rough delivery and he made it as easy on me as he could. He did a wonderful job with my after care and I had almost no postpartum pain. I am actually sad I won't be having any more children as that means I won't get to have Dr. Vold as my doctor any more. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Leif G Vold accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leif G Vold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.