Dr. Leigh White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leigh White?

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Dr. White is an excellent doctor. She goes the extra mile for her patients. If you have an issue she is the best doctor to have in your corner. She makes sure you are healthy and well informed. If its outside of her field you informs you of who is the best , but is thoughtful enough to know that sometimes money is a matter. she is simply awesome

Posted on February 4th, 2012

I always have to wait for Dr. White but I don't mind because I love her so much. She delivered my daughter and was so wonderful when I miscarried in December. She did my D&C and was so, so precious. I love her and recommend everyone I know to her! I also ADORE Mary Kay Miller. She is one of my favorite people in the whole world!

Dr. White is WONDERFUL!

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

I have read through some of the other comments on here pertaining to Dr. White, and I have to say, I couldn't disagree more with the negative ones. Dr. White has always been incredibly wondrful and friendly on all my visits. She delivered our daughter and was absolutely AMAZING for both baby and parents. She spends ample time with us during our visits and seems genuinely concerned with her patient's care. I highly recommend her!

Long time patient of Dr White- GREAT physician

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr White's since 2005 when I had a medical emergency and met her in the ER. She was on call for the GYN group where I'd been seeing another MD. Dr White is caring and compassionate. She always takes time to explain things and always has her staff follow up with me, especially if I delay my follow up appts. Since becoming her patient I've had to call her twice with emergencies, she is always responsive, informative and concerned. I highly recommend Dr. White.

Posted on May 10th, 2010

I have been seen with Dr. White during my pregnancy. She always directed me to ER after hours. During my last visit she insisted on sending me to ER and call the Rescue to pick me up, her reasons were that I have blood clotes in both of my legs. The Ambelance arived and I refused to go. I am only 32 years old, she the typ of Dr. who wil use the pationt to the maximum. Dhr a dehones person with a bad maners.

MY DEAR DR.LEIGH WHITE

Posted on May 13th, 2009

YOU ARE A GREAT DOCTOR AND I'M GLAD TO BE YOUR PATIENT AND TO LET ALL MY CARE ON YOUR HANDS.THANK YOU AND TO ALL YOUR STAFF!!!

Posted on June 21st, 2017