Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leigh B Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Leigh B Edwards has the following 12 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Leigh B Edwards has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leigh B Edwards is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Edwards punctured my bladder during a routine operation and sent me home. Three days later I had emergency surgery to repair it. I missed two weeks of work and had to have a catheter for 8 days. Dr Edwards initially told my husband she would pay for everything that happened and now refuses to do so. I owe $6000 in bills because of her mistake. I don't want this to happen to someone else so be careful if this is your doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
7 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Leigh B Edwards accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Womens Health, 1020 River Oaks Dr Ste 310, Flowood, MS
Dr. Leigh B Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flowood, MS.