Dr. Leigh A Livingston Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leigh A Livingston?

Probably the worst doctor I have seen in my life.

Not only was Dr Livingston completely unprepared to treat my condition, she was patronizing, unprofessional, and took a life threatening condition so lightly I wonder how she became a doctor. She was unwilling to admit her inadequacy at treating my condition which put me in the stressful situation of trying to find another doctor at another facility while I was stuck in the hospital. When I asked questions, she laughed it off as if I was an idiot or hypochondriac. After speaking with other medical professionals about my condition it is clear that she did not handle the situation appropriately.

Unprofessional, flighty, silly, doesn't listen to patient or nurses interacting with her patients