The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leigh Montes
Dr. Leigh Montes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerville, NJ, with other offices in Springfield, NJ and Miramar, FL (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Montes is affiliated with Somerset Medical Center, John F Kennedy Medical Center and Trinitas Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leigh Montes has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Montes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Somerset Medical Center
John F Kennedy Medical Center
Carolinas Medical Center
Big Bend Regional
17 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Leigh Montes accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leigh Montes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerville, NJ.