More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leigh Naughton
Dr. Leigh Naughton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bel Air, MD, with another office in Bel Air, MD. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Naughton is affiliated with Franklin Square Hospital, Harford Memorial Hosp and Upper Chesapeake Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Leigh Naughton has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Leigh Naughton has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Leigh Naughton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leigh Naughton - Posted on June 28th, 2015
Wonderful for new parents
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leigh Naughton - Posted on July 27th, 2011
Dr. Naughton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Franklin Square Hospital
Harford Memorial Hosp
Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
23 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Leigh Naughton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leigh Naughton's office for more information.
4C North Ave Bel Air, MD : (410) 638-7088
4 North Ave Bel Air, MD : (410) 879-5170
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leigh Naughton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.