Dr. Leigh Nordstrom Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Leigh Nordstrom?

Excellent Primary Care Physician

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Dr. Nordstrom is very professional, responds to questions, and spends ample time discussing health status during my visits. She also provides useful information, sometimes not even requested.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

She is quiet and very professional. Best doctor I have ever had

no confidence

Posted on September 29th, 2011

I have used Dr Nordstrom for years and had full confidence in her until the last few months. on set 28 she lost all of my confidence and will see care elsewhere After taking a breahing test and using an inhaler I did breath better,not that I have a hard time breathing all the time it is just a once ina while thing that comes and goes. She wanted me to purchase an inhaler which I did not do .When I told her yesterday I had not she became very rude and and seemed uninterested in me . I have been on disability for CML and was there yesterday for a burning in my throat and get the disability papers filled out. She wrote script for the heat burn and then refused to fill out the disability papers. She has filled out the short term papers but did not do long term disability. I think she was just mad over the inhaler. I had put up with a horaseness and had gotten to the point of a whisper for two years her saying and treating for an allergy. I went to a throat doctor and a tumor was found around my vocal chords. Yesterday was the last straw,here I am days from my disabilty running out and now tryiong to find someone to do it. The side affects for the medicine for the CML are a kick butt,and that keeeps me from working

excellent docor and staff

Posted on August 17th, 2011

Dr. Norstrom has been my doctor for the past three years and I highly recommend her. She is thorough in her examinations and gives referrals when needed. Jennifer is very nice and easy to work with. I highly recommend doctor and clinis.

She is great

Posted on August 1st, 2011

VERY GOOD DOCTOR

Posted on February 10th, 2011

Because she is young this could be aturn off to a lot of people. As for comments she sends you to a specialist,I think that is what any good doctor does . She is not wasting a lot of time trying to cure you when a specialist can do it faster and maybe better I have a heart condition.bypass surgery My other doctor of 20 plus years never had me do any test after my surgery Went to doctor Nordstrom and thiswas the first thing she had done. Her remark how in the world do you know if you are getting the cprrect treatmenmt I have used her for three years or more and she has always been very good at getting me the correct care Her calling and folowing up leaves somethingto be desired but she is very caring overall

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

I've seen Dr. Nordstrom 4 times for different concerns. She has never actually cured any of them. She does the tests and is then vague and sends me to a specialist - more $$ out of pocket.

Posted on May 12th, 2010

I'm very happy with Dr. Nordstrom and Jennifer, her nurse.

Posted on December 6th, 2017