Dr. Leigh Price Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Leigh Price?

She's caring and respectful

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Dr. Price was attentive to the details in my chart, answered all my questions without making me feel rushed, and respected my requests and preferences. She was supportive of my decision to attempt a natural birth and the process leading up to that. Happy to recommend her to others.

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

Posted on January 9th, 2017

She performed 3 surgeries on me and ended up leaving my fallopian tube in after I was told it was removed. Prior to this, I was scheduled for a test at the hospital that included IVP dye. I'm extremely allergic to IVP dye....... incompetence at its finest.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr Price is wonderful! I trust her a lot, however the ultrasound staff and some Nurse Prats there Are very nice but their knowledge is very questionable in my experience , which in my case made for a very dangerous situation for me once and the dimese of my fetus the second time. This is unfortunate since Dr Price is a lovely person , surgeon and Dr !! I will have to leave because of the staff distrust:-(

Stay away from Price

Posted on October 8th, 2014

I'm looking at the fake review this person left with 5 stars and I'm wondering based on what....? How long she waited? What does that have to do with Price's knowledge and her rating here....she is not a good doctor and I will soon write a broad review of my story so you can see why I brought such conclusion...if you want your pregnancy experience to go smooth stay away from Price.

Personal Opinion after Appt.

Posted on August 20th, 2010

My overall opinion of Dr. Price after seeing her was very high on the Approval scale. The wait was not long at all, she was so welcoming and so friendly she put me right at ease. Dr Price is very professional, but also very down to earth and easy for me to understand her explanation. I would be happy to recommend her to all my friends, which I have done. She deserves a TOP rating my my book.

Delivery

Posted on July 24th, 2009

I don't even know when to start. Unfortunatelly, Dr. Price was assigned for my vaginal delivery. I had a nurse Susan who was also unfortunately assigned to me, who kept forgetting to do things she was supposed to (like making sure I had epidural during my delivery!!!!!) I delivered the baby thru tears and screaming asking for a C section, and then Dr. Price asked my husband and my sisters who were helping me deliver the baby "why is epidural off"? she was asking my husband!!! not her "proffessional" staff. I just have to mention that they were very fast to make sure that they send all the bills for delivery and for their mistakes because they had to have the anesthesiologist come in twice (because they forgot to put the epidural back on) now can you guess who are they asking to pay $1,000 bill for their mistakes. Me. They keep saying their records indicate everything went normal!!! Lie!!! They DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY AT ALL! Hospital is not allowed to put false information on the record, so be aware, because they are not listening to their patients obviosly!!! I even spoke with the main nurse Sherri, and Leslie Cecil at Baptist Hospital Billing Dept, none of them want to cooperate - they just keep saying "that's your perception" what perception???? My perception when I was 18 hours in labor, and right when I was about to deliver the baby, no epidural!!!! Can anyone please help! We do not get the care that the high paying hospital staff is supposed to give us, but they want their $$$$. This is insane. I will never again go back to that hospital. This is my first baby and I was supposed to have normal experience instead of this nightmare. And the one day that we stayed after the delivery at the hospital, one of the nurses kept saying that we're asking too many questions, didn't want to write her name on the board, she kept an 80 year old volunteer to bring us our baby ( I am crying even now because of this experience as I am writing this because my stomach is turning) and kept bringing us release papers to sign @ 11 am. Nightmare!!!!

Posted on July 12th, 2017