Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Leigh R Saint-Louis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Leigh R Saint-Louis has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Leigh R Saint-Louis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leigh R Saint-Louis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 7
I truly believe that Dr. Leigh saved my life. She is a very dedicated doctor,she worked with me until she found the problems I had and made it so I could function again. She cares about her patients 100%. She makes you feel comfortable,and never rushes you through your appointment,answering all your questions until you understand whats going on with you.She returns calls and emails promptly. Makes you feel like you really matter. She is just awesome!
Dr. Leigh is the most understanding, compassionate Doctor I have ever seen. She cares more about her patients needs then the money she makes. She has never rushed me out of an appointment and makes sure that all of my questions are answered. If you call her she will return your phone call so you dont feel like you are just a number to her. I am privilaged to have met this woman and you should check her out for yourself. You will be amazed at the care you recieve.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leigh R Saint-Louis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.