Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leigh E Watlington
Dr. Leigh E Watlington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with other offices in Fairfax, VA and Pittsburgh, PA . She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Watlington has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Leigh E Watlington has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 13
She is the worst!! She should retire if she no longer has patience and compassion for her patients. She is judgmental and condescending about your life choices. She has poor bedside manners and is extremely insensitive when you're in need of information. She showed poor emotional intelligence when she gave me my pap smear results. I was extremely worried and couldn't care less about what I felt. STAY AWAY!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Watlington for almost 2 years, she is awesome, very attentive to your needs and if she even thinks something is going on, she will not stop until she get to the bottom of the matter. I hate that she has been cut down to only Wednesdays, she is a excellent Ob/Gyn in my opinion and deserves at lease a full schedule at the office in Temple Hills, Md.
This doctor is horrible! Please save your co-pay. I recently visited and her service was the worst. No only was she very insensitive but also very pushy. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!
37 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Wayne State University
Dr. Leigh E Watlington accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leigh E Watlington is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.