Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leila R Hajjar-Nolan
Dr. Leila R Hajjar-Nolan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hajjar-Nolan is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. Dr. Hajjar-Nolan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leila R Hajjar-Nolan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Leila R Hajjar-Nolan has the following 39 expertise
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Pap Smear
- Chlamydia Infections
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Female Infertility
- Ovarian Cysts
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Pelvic Exam
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Genital Warts
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 28
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hajjar-Nolan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Leila R Hajjar-Nolan accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Medical Center Ford Road Dearborn, 5500 Auto Club Dr, Dearborn, MI
Dr. Leila R Hajjar-Nolan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.