Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leila K Jabaji has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Leila K Jabaji has the following 5 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
Dr. Leila K Jabaji has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leila K Jabaji is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Parents beware! We brought our 4 yr old to Dr Jabaji after 2 days straight fever and non-stop coughing, all day and all night. We expected that she would give us some antibiotics. Instead, she told us to give my daughter honey and save money and that she is fine. The next day we called and told her it was the 3rd straight day of fever and non-stop coughs, and she said to just take over the counter Robitussin or Benadryl to make her sleep. At that time we trusted her advice, but after 2 more days of fever and non-stop cough, we went to see her again, and she says "oh, she has pneumonia" and that she now needs antibiotics medicine, and "may" need chest xrays. Guess what happened? The antibiotics was weak and did not help, it was too late. She has lost 5 lbs in 1 week and just weighs 42lbs! On the 7th day, we rushed to find another Dr that our friend recommended, and right away they did the chest xrays and blood test, and said that she has severe pneumonia and almost had to go to the hospital. The fever subsided after getting 2 shots. This is the 3rd week, and she is still coughing sporadically and non-stop all because the pneumonia could have been prevented if treated earlier. I would not recommended Dr Jabaji as she has completely lost our trust. We have 3 kids and when something happens like this, you need to realize and make sure you have a doctor that will take care of your children.
We have been with Dr. J since our first child was born 10 years ago with neo-natal complications. I appreciate that she is constantly trying to put the puzzle pieces together for all of my munchkins and is not afraid to refer out when it's something she doesn't feel knowledgeable about. She has THE BEST bedside manner of any doctor I've experienced and is essentially available 24/7 for advice on whether something could wait or whether it needs to be addressed immediately. Her office staff is consistently curteous and timely in the assistance that they provide, not hesitating in stamping forms and filling out immunization cards. Now, if only I could find a practice as great as this for my own self......
Dr. Jabaji is a great doctor - but beware, she's very by the books. I had to jump through rings of fire to get her to fill out a form for my job. If you have any work related forms or issues I would seek elsewhere. Other than that, she's a very thorough, detailed physician and my daughter loves her.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Leila K Jabaji accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLeila Khoury Jabaji Md, 750 N Diamond Bar Blvd Ste 103, Diamond Bar, CA
Dr. Leila K Jabaji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Diamond Bar, CA.