Dr. Leila M Khazaeni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leila M Khazaeni?

Dr. Khazaeni is a great doctor. My son has been a patient with her for three years. She is always professional, makes him feel comfortable, explains all procedures and answers questions thoroughly. I highly recommend her. My son had two surgeries for strabismus. She always made us feel secure and understood our concerns and fears. His surgeries always turned out with no complications and speedy recovery. It was difficult to go through with a three year old but glad we did it.

Mom of patient

Dr. Khazaeni is an excellent doctor. She is very busy, but you wouldn't know it by the way she treats her patients (and their families). She takes a more conservative approach than some doctors, which I really like. My son's eye condition required surgery, but it was not urgent and she did not rush us into surgery. We took a full year to monitor his condition before my husband and I decided to go forward with the surgery. However, if it were urgent, I have no doubt she would have told us so and explained why. Dr. Khazaeni is always willing to answer my many questions, and she's very nice to my son (who really likes her). She speaks to him at an age-appropriate level and was honest with him about what he could expect after surgery (none of the "this won't hurt a bit" stuff), while also being reassuring. The surgery went great and we are very happy with the results.