Dr. Leila Morris Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Leila Morris?

Changed my life.

Posted on May 27th, 2017

Just by random chance, I ended up in Florida for two years. Again by chance alone, I ended up with Dr. Morris. I am 44 years old and was previously diagnosed with IBS, migraine and high cholesterol. I would have continuous cycles of IBS A-D. In the last year, I don't remember the last time I had a IBS cycle, my migraines have gone from once a week to once every 5 months and my cholesterol is under control for the first time in my adult life.

Why I must leave Dr. Morris' practice

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Dr. Morris has been an excellent physician for my 10 years+ with her. Unfortunately, she joined a Concierge Plan 2-3 years ago & now I can't afford her. The fee is $1800. a year, she is NOT in my network, so her 'visit' bills are $151.51 each! I'll have to find a doctor who IS in my network - can't afford Dr. Morris anymore!

Keep Looking

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Dr. Morris is unreachable after hours. The phone system does not connect you to an answering service or page the covering physician. The PA forgot to call in my prescription for an infection. I didn't realize this until after the office had closed on a Friday. I had to go to an urgent care facility to get the prescription that the PA neglected to call in.

Registered Nurse

Posted on April 29th, 2016

I appreciate Dr. Morris' time she spends with me and does not make me feel rushed. However, her front office help is ridiculous. She is rude, never smiles, and acts like I am a bother when ever we have an encounter. As a register nurse myself I cannot believe that Dr. Morris or any other Dr. for that matter would keep someone like her on their staff.

Posted on October 5th, 2013

I have been a patient for many years and found out how nasty and rude not only Dr Morris but her Shana and the front desk person. It makes everyone there ugly,horribly and not a place where you should go. Dr Morris does not follow up on the battery of tests she sends you to do..it is after all only YOUR life..what does she care? I can go on, but I am looking for another doctor.

BEST DR EVER !

Posted on July 1st, 2013

DR MORRIS IS A WONDERFUL DR...ALWAYS TAKES TIME WITH YOU TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE.....SHE NEVER MAKES YOU FEEL RUSHED OR THAT YOUR CONCERNS ARE NOT IMPORTANT.....I AM ALWAYS ABLE TO GET EMERGENCY APPOINTMENTS. HER STAFF IS EXCELLENT, ESPECIALLY SHAWNNA....THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND ALWAYS DISPLAYING A CARING ENVIROMENT!

RUDEST STAFF EVER

Posted on June 20th, 2013

BEWARE! Poor Dr. Morris, her staff will be the end of her professional career. They are the face of her office and Shawna is the rudest person I ever unfortunately talked to. She actually hung up on me in the middle of making an appt. NEVER GOING BACK. Cancelling my whole family's appointments.

Very disappointed

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I have been a patient for a number of years and like Dr Morris. However, her staff has been extremely Rude & unhelpful. It seems Dr Morris does not want to be involved with HMO's and her office has made referrals a nightmare creating problems with appointments I have had with specialists. Unfortunate as much as I did like Dr Morris she has forced me to find a new doctor.

Recommend to Others

Posted on October 24th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Morris for some years now recommended by my mother and I continue to recommend her as a Doctor to my friends. It is difficult at times to get an appointment for me because of the hours available due to my schedule... personally, I enjoy the first appointment of the day at all types of visits. When I do go at different time, the wait is regular compared to other doctors, the biggest difference is that Dr. Morris, and Shana, the nurse we always see actually talks to us regarding other aspects of our lives that can increase/decrease our overall health, not just what can be tested, diagnosed, and billed. She is also not quick to diagnose, for diagnosis/medication sake, and she refers out when she feels there is a need.For those with negative outcomes, maybe you had a bad experience due to your own negative attitude or a sense of entitlement.

Pay me!

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Should have known from first call that it was not going to be good experience. Staff was extremely rude from appt scheduling thru visit. The priority of this practice is collecting money. Nurse had poor attitude. Witnessed staff getting into agrument with patient, they wanted to collect another copay becuase the patinet had left and come back in with a follow up question. Doctor saw conversation and walked out of the room ignoring patient. My spouse received the same treatment and impressioon on a separate visit. Would not go back.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Dr Morris is worth the drive.I moved out of the area.The doctor is accurate and and complete in her diagnosis.

Posted on February 1st, 2011

I have never been treated so rude as I was treated at Dr. Morris' office.