Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leila M Yoonessi has 3 locations
3545 Howard Way Ste 100
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
2801 Atlantic Ave
Long Beach, CA 90806
2600 Redondo Ave Ste 400
Long Beach, CA 90806
Book Online Now
Dr. Leila M Yoonessi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Leila M Yoonessi has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
10 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2008
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Leila M Yoonessi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leila M Yoonessi's office for more information.
3545 Howard Way Ste 100 Costa Mesa, CA : (714) 668-1500
2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach, CA 90806
2600 Redondo Ave Ste 400 Long Beach, CA 90806
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leila M Yoonessi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.