Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lejla Delic has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I would like to mention that my experience with Dr. Delic and her staff has been excellent. This includes both hospital and office medical care, which is essential in regards to a life changing diagnosis. Dr. Delic and her staff maintain a positive environment and pay attention to detail. They are always available for questions and treat you as an individual. I highly recommend Dr. Delic.
My daughter was referred to Dr. Delic because she had been diagnosed with cervical cancer by another DR. I went to almost every appt with my daughter pre-surgery. By all accounts Dr. Delic was very kind, and explained things, what we believed, to be very thorough. We were quite confident in her and felt my daughter was in good hands. Dr. Delic performed radical hysterectomy by way of robotic surgery on 08-10-2012. From the moment she walked into the waiting room after the surgery we experienced a completely different Dr. Dr. Delic from that moment on was impatient, defensive, very rude, unprofessional, condescending, uncaring, demanding, and reckless for all we know. My daughter was in the hospital 5 days and has had some complications since then. She has been re-admitted to the hospital released a few days later and re-referred to the hospital a few days later to the point that they wanted to re-admit her, good fortune she was released back home under careful watch. My daughter is young and it has been a very trying time for her just with the operation itself. Dr Delics behavior was just so awful. I feel it very necessary to make these comments because no one should have to go thru this kind of treatment. Patients are having a difficult time as it is going thru their illness without adding this kind of stress. My daughter has had the blessing of being taken over by another Dr and for that we are very thankful and progress was made the minute she started making the changes. This kind of behavior Dr Delic displayed should not be tolerated or accepted. They do have peoples life in their hands, but they cannot treat them like they are insignificant. I know with my health care they take peoples cares and concerns very, very seriously. Dr Delic should also.
There are few things that are more frightening then opening a door that has the word oncology on the outside of it. The experience that I had with dr delic has been one of the most special of any medical experience I have had. She not only is a highly respected dr in her field but has the ability to instill trust in her which is well deserved.I has her do my surgery and found her to be outstanding on all fronts.Go see her before you make any decision ...it will be the best appointment you will make!
15 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Lejla Delic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVeronika Archer Pa, 3838 California St Rm 410, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Lejla Delic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.