Dr. Lekshmi Nair Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lekshmi Nair?

Worst Doctor I have EVER been to

Dr Nair is not my normal GP, went to her out of desperation I had been experiencing 100 degree fevers for the past 3 days. I also had sore throat, swollen lymphnodes, coughing. This was my second doctors appointment in 2 weeks for this. My doctor was booked so I settled. She spent a told of 3-5 mins with me. Didn't check my lungs, heart beat, feel my glands. She looked at my throat and goes nothing I can do for you monitor it for a few days. I quickly replied I had for two weeks and now I have 100 degree fever and sore throat. She told me to gargle salt water. When I questioned her about neglect to listen to my heart of lungs, she replied your appointment is 15 minutes and how would that have anything to do with your diagnosis. I can easily say I will never go back there, as I sit at home with my 100 degree fever!

Dr. Lekshmi Nair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.