- St Vincent's Hospital Birmingham
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leland N Allen III has 3 locations
Dr. Leland N Allen III has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Leland N Allen III has the following 7 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Leland N Allen III Accepts the Following Insurance
- 810 Saint Vincents Dr Fl 7 Birmingham , AL 35205
- 1000 1st St N Alabaster , AL (205) 620-8100
- 833 Saint Vincents Dr Ste 201 Birmingham , AL 35205
More about Dr. Leland N Allen III
Dr. Allen III graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 1993. Dr. Allen III works in Alabaster, AL and 2 other locations and specializes in Infectious Disease. Dr. Allen III is affiliated with St Vincent's Hospital Birmingham and Shelby Baptist Medical Center.